This post has the best United Memes and great advice if you are looking to destroy your digital marketing efforts. I spend a lot of time convincing big brands that they need to use digital marketing to increase revenue and brand awareness. However some brands really insist on not doing …Read More »
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is the process of building an audience on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram etc. The goal of social media marketing is to produce content that users will engage and share on their social network. This helps brands increase awareness of their products and sales.
Social Media Channels
‘‘Social networks are one of the fastest growing industries in the world’’.
The 5 best social channels to promote your business are:
- -Facebook – With more than 1.59 billion users, Facebook is the largest social platform that you can use to promote your business. It offers a unique platform for you to connect with your audience spread around the world.
- -Twitter – It’s a microblogging site that allows users to post short messages, photos, links and other types of media. Twitter is famous as often tweets go viral due to its wide and active user base. The more you share your posts and “retweet” your content, the more followers you will get.
- -Pinterest – It allows users to create different boards to save photos and other content from various sources. Quality images have a tendency to go viral on Pinterest due to its visual nature. If your image is pinned by a highly-followed member, it has the potential to be viewed by millions. It’s one of the best ways to promote your products and services.
- -Instagram – It’s a photo sharing application that allows users to share their pictures or videos with others. You can follow your audience to know what they’re up to and what they are expecting from you.
- -LinkedIn – LinkedIn is regarded as the professional social networking site. It mainly focuses on b2b marketing rather than b2c. It can tremendously help in building new connections that can benefit your business.
Did you know that 78 % of small businesses use social media to attract new customers?
-Furthermore, 33% of customers have identified social media as their go to, to identify new brands, products, and services.
-Social media marketing increases your brand’s awareness and helps you establish your brand. A company’s social presence, if done correctly, tells consumers that their brand is active and focused on their customers. –
-Moreover, it also has the ability to build customer loyalty for your brand.
Looking for ideas for social media marketing? Check out our blogs below.
This post is about an hour read and should be used as a reference guide for your search strategy. There are a ton of articles about SEO tips. Some of them are really good but I wanted to take a holistic approach to this concept. This is important for businesses …Read More »